George Bremer of the Anderson (Ind.) Herald Bulletin isn't surprised by the Patriots' latest scandal, while Bill Burt of the North Andover (Mass.) Eagle-Tribune is bracing for the fallout. Plus, a few of the funnier #DeflateGate memes making rounds on the Internet.
- By George Bremer | The Herald Bulletin
The latest accusation against the New England Patriots — that 11 of the 12 footballs used by the Patriots during Sunday's AFC Championship Game were under-inflated by two pounds — shouldn't come as a surprise.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man said he went to mow yard, police say he stabbed two people
- Child says woman knew about molestation
- UPDATE: Former APD officer resigned hours prior to OWI
- Motorcyclist who died in Friday crash identified
- Rebel flags removed from fair display
- For Cabbage Rose owners, decision to close comes with mixed emotions
- Woman accused of breaking into home to take dog
- Semi driver killed while outside of his vehicle on I-69
- UPDATE: Vendor received complaints for Confederate flag merchandise
- Man accused of attacking woman, threatening to kill her and busting her windshield