Monday, April 7
Ham and bean luncheon, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Democrat Headquarters, 18 W. Eighth St.
Euchre, 1:30-4 p.m.; roast pork loin, 4:30-5:30 p.m. with organ music; bingo, 6-8 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
SmallTown Garden Club meeting, refreshments, 6:30 p.m., Community Center, 315 S. Harrison St.
East of Chicago pizza buffet, 5-8 p.m. Benefits Foreign Language Department of Alexandria-Monroe High School.
Town Council, 7 p.m., Town Hall, 17 Veterans Blvd.
Park Board, 7 p.m., Town Hall, 9800 W. Smith St.
Madison-Grant school board, 7:30 p.m., Summitville Elementary School, 405 E. Mill St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson, IN 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, April 7
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson barber charged with promotion of child sexual trafficking
- Indy man charged in rape of Anderson girl
- Anderson teen seriously injured in crash
- Man seriously injured in car-train crash in Anderson
- Anderson native, former sports reporter, now PR professional
- Anderson man sentenced to 30 years on rape charge
- UPDATE: Anderson barber charged with child sex crimes serves as nonprofit president
- Jail Log: Oct. 21
- Bingham Square denies access for inspections
- Anderson woman used isolation to write educational children's book