Thursday, April 3
- Senior bridge, 12:30 p.m., Redbud Community building.
- RFK biographer Thurston Clarke, 4 p.m., Reardon Auditorium lobby, Anderson University.
- Broasted pork chop dinner, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- 8 Habits of a Successful Marriage workshop, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Madison Park Church of God, 6607 Providence Drive.
- Socrates Café meeting, 6:45-8:45 p.m., Madison County History Center, 11 W. 11th St.
- Community dinner, 11:30 a.m., Middletown United Methodist Church, 629 High St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson, IN 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Two killed, two others seriously hurt in crash near Perkinsville
- Homeless encampments along White River baffle advocates for the residents, nature
- Chesterfield man dies of injuries 2 weeks after motorcycle crash
- Anderson woman dies from injuries after being struck by car
- Anderson man pleads guilty to four felony counts involving child solicitation
- Homeowner has until Oct. 25 to clean up Anderson property
- Interstate Warehousing planning $30 million investment in Anderson
- UPDATE: Missing Merrillville infant returned safely to an Illinois police department
- Study recommends Madison County build 450-bed jail
- Lawsuits: Inmates forced into cells flooded with sewage, smeared with feces