To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the publication of Michael Crichton’s epic novel, “The Andromeda Strain,” the author’s estate commissioned Daniel H. Wilson to craft a sequel, “The Andromeda Evolution.”
The search is officially over: If you’ve been wondering what the saddest song of 2019 is, we’ve found it. It’s on Celine Dion’s new album, “Courage.”
Two weeks ago, a young fan celebrating his birthday at the All Elite Wrestling Dynamite show in Charlotte, North Carolina, was pulled from the crowd after the broadcast concluded and ushered into the ring with the Young Bucks – brothers and tag team partners Matt and Nick Jackson – and several other wrestlers.
If you're watching a big studio film featuring a female ensemble, there is a 50% chance that there is going to be some monologue about how men underestimating women is both a truism and an adv…
Cops might do well to position their speed traps near movie theaters wherever the new film “Ford v Ferrari” is playing. They might fund their whole year’s budget busting speeders peeling out o…
The author of "Tuesdays with Morrie" has a new memoir in which he again shares lessons learned from someone dear to him who dies. This time, though, instead of an old professor, his teacher is…
NEW YORK — Fifty years ago, beloved entertainer Carol Burnett appeared on the very first broadcast of a quirky TV program that featured a bunch of furry puppets.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Matchbox Cars, the coloring book and the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering were inducted Thursday into the National Toy Hall of Fame, recognized for an enduring appe…
Paul Feig’s “Last Christmas” looks every bit like your standard holiday romantic-comedy, but it has some surprises under its gauzy wrapping.
This Week's Circulars
- John Krull: They asked for Red for Ed
- Woman accused of welfare fraud
- Large donation helps 'Can Man' reach his goal
- Young Bucks, AEW sending shock waves through pro wrestling industry
- Authorities investigating deadly house fire in Alexandria
- Late Frisch's owner remembered as generous employer, contributor to community causes
- Pizza Hut on Broadway set to close
- Robbery suspect taken into custody without incident
- Local attorney decides not to take dispute with county to Indiana Supreme Court
- Anderson couple accomplish mission of restoring 100-year-old farmhouse