Activities and events planned for Saturday:
• Rummage sale, 8 a.m., Gethsemane Foursquare Church, 2320 E. 38th St.
• Anderson City Market, 8 a.m.-noon, Park Place Community Center, 802 E. Fifth St.
• Missions rummage sale, 8 a.m.-noon, Family Life Center, Florida Station Church of God, 1045 W. 375N.
• Indoor rummage sale, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Lone Oak Wesleyan Church, 486 N. 500W. Proceeds to the Wesleyan Women to support missions and local not-for-profit organizations.
• Atlatl Meet, 10 a.m., front lawn, Mounds State Park, 4306 Mounds Road. Hosted by World Atlatl Association.
• Plant sale hosted by the Madison County Master Gardeners, 11 a.m.; Gruenewald Historic Home.
• Anderson Police Department block party, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Walnut Street Park, 1700 Walnut St.
• Walk for Hope (Addiction Awareness), 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 2001 Ashbourne Road (old Greenbriar Elementary School).
• Fish fry, noon-3 p.m., Greater St. Mark Church, 2232 Dewey St.
• Senior Town Hall, 1-3 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
• Senior dance, 6-9 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
• Alexandria Community Band's Band Fest '19, noon, Beulah Park.
• Lions Club Fair (bracelet night), 6-11 p.m., Dietrich Park.
• June Jamboree, 1-11 p.m., Falls Park.