Euchre, noon, North Anderson Senior Citizens Center, 101 E. Oak St. Sponsored by Golden Age Seniors (50 Plus).
Euchre, 1:30-4 p.m.; Salisbury steak, 4:30-5:30 p.m. with organ music; bingo, 6-8 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
Board of Public Works, 3 p.m., City Building, Room 501.
Historic and Preservation Commission, City Building, Council Chambers.
Midnight Parade applications, 7-8 p.m., VFW Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
Shenandoah School Corp. board, 7 p.m., Administration Office, 5100 N. Raider Road.
Town Council, 5 p.m., Community Center, Walnut Street.
Madison-Grant United School Corp. board, 7:30 p.m., Administration Office, 11580 S. E00W.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson, IN 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check our Web page below for a calendar of upcoming events.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Child hit, killed by vehicle identified; no charges against driver
- Police: Anderson woman's alcohol level higher than 0.2 after hitting motorcycle
- Security camera films man accused of trying to have sex with teen
- UPDATE: Child dies after being struck by vehicle in Anderson
- Owner of Mounds Mall in Anderson hopes to open by 2023
- Elwood man who died in White River mourned
- Noblesville man accused of running over motorcyclist before leaving scene
- Police searching for Tennessee man who went missing in Anderson
- 80-year-old doctor has cared for generations of Anderson families
- Jail Log: June 15