Aug. 20, 1954 - Jan. 11, 2006
GREENFIELD — Former Anderson-Pendleton resident David Hunt, 51, Greenfield, died Jan. 11, 2006, in Jacksonville, Fla.
He was born Aug. 20, 1954, in Anderson, the son of Max Keith Hunt and Betty June (Holland) Hunt. He was a graduate of Pendleton High School.
He was employed by Best Rental in Indianapolis.
Survivors include his father, Max Keith Hunt of Bowling Green, Ky.; one son, Christopher Hunt of North Carolina; one daughter, Carly Hunt of Dayton, Ohio; three brothers, Thomas Hunt of Greenfield, Jimmy Hunt of Indianapolis and Ronnie Hunt of Pendleton; sister, Sandy Scheper of Indianapolis; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his son, Nathan Hunt; and his mother, Betty June (Holland) Hunt.
Services will be conducted at 1 p.m. Friday at Community Baptist Church, Knightstown, with the Rev. Dan Shelton officiating.
There will be no visitation.
Arrangements are being handled by Pasco-Stillinger Funeral Home, Greenfield.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Man pulled by passerby from flaming car is former Lapel football star
- New life coming to former Heckaman Buick property
- Adopted twins find one another only seven blocks away
- Appeals court affirm conviction, sentencing of Harlan Haines' mother
- Day care closes after owner's brother charged with child molest
- Kelly Hawes column: Don’t let anyone convince you this is normal
- Anderson man charged with two counts of child molesting
- Anderson man living at day care center charged with molest
- Prosecutor seeking funds to pay salaries
- Special judge named in Sumner case