Here are details about the candidates in contested races and their goals if elected:
As featured on
With an electorate more polarized than at any time in recent memory, one thing seems clear to many observers sizing up the race for the White House: The pool of undecided voters is likely smaller than ever.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Elwood father shook his baby, pushed on leg and it 'popped'
- 'I know my mom would be proud of me': Anderson native misses cut at Miss USA finals
- Piece of England brings touch of red to Anderson
- Missing Anderson woman considered at risk by San Diego police
- Anderson man charged with causing death in crash
- 'A forever home': Couple adopt 10-year-old boy from Madison County
- Anderson man turns self in; faces child molesting charge
- Frawley sentenced to 60 years on murder charge
- 'Big Joe' Clark column: Backdoor Roth strategy could yield thousands of extra dollars
- Anderson school board unanimously OKs new teacher contract