Gary W. Gray
Oct. 31, 1935 - April 12, 2006
MONTICELLO — Gary W. Gray, 70, Monticello, died April 12, 2006, at White County Memorial Hospital.
He was the Tippecanoe Country Club Golf Course superintendent from 1961 to his retirement in 1998.
Survivors include his wife of 51 years, Mavis J. (Olive) Gray, formerly of Madison County; four daughters, Patricia L. (James) Wood, Debra L. Gray, Barbara E. (Douglas) Fork and Cynthia S. (William) Hall; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; numerous stepgrandchildren and stepgreat-grandchildren; and several cousins.
Services will be conducted at 10 a.m. Saturday at Miller-Roscka Funeral Home with the Rev. Chris Dodson officiating. Burial will be in IOOF Riverview Cemetery.
Visitation will be 4 to 8 p.m. today at the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to the White County Special Olympics in honor of his granddaughter, Heather M. Arvin.
Gary W. Gray
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Official: More restrictions would follow likely COVID-19 'red' designation
- Alexandria council member dies from COVID-19
- Affidavit: Ex-Summitville fire chief possessed nude photos of underage victim
- Hill makes more history in Shenandoah's blowout win
- Jail Log: Nov. 21
- Edgewood considering closing town court
- Jail Log: Nov. 26
- Summitville fire chief arrested for alleged sexual misconduct with a minor
- Ingalls man charged with sexual misconduct with a minor
- Family-run funeral home appreciative of its place in community