Postponed for three months by the novel coronavirus pandemic, the 104th running of the Indianapolis 500 may be run without fans but it won't be missing the pageantry, tradition and intrigue of the 500.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Elwood man charged with child molesting, solicitation and confinement
- Inmate requests death penalty in DOC murder
- Couple escape injury when bullets hit their house
- Son accused of beating mother twice on same day
- ACS makes decision on elementary schools' principals
- APD Officer Wilson placed on unpaid administrative leave
- Fall festival to include trick-or-treating followed by fireworks
- Alexandria man arrested on 9 counts of child molesting
- Social justice gathering again draws counterprotesters
- Deputies identify suspect who fired bullets half mile into rural Chesterfield house