Beacon Health donated 30,000 N95 masks and 1,500 bottle of hand sanitizer to Grace Community Church in Goshen for its ministry in Iraq five years ago. That donation was denied entry not only in Iraq but in Haiti as well. Years later, the donation is returning home just when it's needed most. Lead Pastor Jim Brown gives praise to God for his wisdom in keeping the much-needed masks and sanitizer in Elkhart County just for this event.
As featured on
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Mother charged with murder of 11-month-old daughter said she tried to warm her up in bath before taking her to hospital
- The Latest: Indiana releases demographics of COVID-19 cases
- 19-year-old accused of stabbing sister with scissors
- Madison County dealing with nonessential business openings; fines could follow warnings
- Popular former Elwood police officer shares experiences with illness
- Frankton man first from Madison County to die of COVID-19
- Authorities charge second person with murder in death of 11-month-old girl
- Second coronavirus case in Madison County
- Madison County inmate tested for COVID-19
- Madison County reporting three new COVID-19 cases