Yannick Ngakoue is potentially the biggest fish in the sea when it comes to free agent pass rushers this spring.
CNHI Sports Indiana's Kevin Brockway and CNHI Sports Pennsylvania's Elton Hayes talk Hoosiers, Boilers and Nittany Lions as well as look ahead to the NCAA tournament with Dylan Sinn.
Time is running out. For Indiana to avoid missing the NCAA Tournament for a fourth straight season, the Hoosiers may need another road win or two to boost a sagging resume.
Chris Ballard has been clear about his intentions from the January day in 2017 when he was named the Indianapolis Colts general manager.
While freshman forward Trayce Jackson-Davis has been Indiana’s most consistent player this season, senior guard Devonte Green has been the team’s most befuddling.
With Indiana starting center Joey Brunk in early foul trouble, the Hoosiers needed a physical presence inside to try to contain Iowa center Luka Garza.
In a game Indiana needed to restore its NCAA Tournament hopes, the Hoosiers got back to their identity Thursday night, fighting for rebounds, clamping down on defense and getting to the free-throw line.
CNHI Sports Indiana's Kevin Brockway and CNHI Sports Pennsylvania's Elton Hayes talk with Ben Jones about Penn State's surprising surge to the top of the Big Ten this season.
Indiana coach Archie Miller has been through tough losing stretches in his coaching career, both at Dayton and with the Hoosiers.
They were just 11 words in a column featuring tens of thousands, but with them NBC Sports’ Peter King on Monday joined the chorus of voices connecting soon-to-be free agent quarterback Philip Rivers to the Indianapolis Colts.
As the Indianapolis Colts packed up after a disappointing 7-9 season last month, veteran wide receiver T.Y. Hilton remained optimistic about the future.
For most of Saturday afternoon, a crowd of 17,222 at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall was rocking, with the return of Bob Knight, Isiah Thomas and most of the rest of the 1980 Indiana men’s basketball team.
The chants began shortly after 79-year-old Bobby Knight first appeared out of the tunnel at halftime of Indiana’s game Saturday against rival Purdue.
This Week's Circulars
- Toddler's mother testifies in Anderson murder trial
- Woman suffers head trauma in auto accident
- Fleming can't recall details of night Patterson was murdered
- 3-year-old had similar injuries to sibling who died
- Family shares memories and grief after 19-year-old dies in car accident
- Juror's question results in second video being played in trial of Anderson man accused of murdering toddler
- Jail log: Feb: 13
- Chesterfield man convicted of murder in toddler's death
- Jury finds man guilty of August 2018 murder
- Woman brings meetings to Anderson to help fight addiction