BLOOMINGTON –- The feel-good 2020 football season for Indiana feels longer and longer ago.
No. 5 Ohio State comes to Memorial Stadium with the nation’s top scoring offense, two of the top five receivers in the Big Ten and a young, improving quarterback.
BLOOMINGTON — A love of outer space factored into the decision for running back Chris Childers to transfer from Indiana State to Indiana close to two years ago.
BLOOMINGTON — When Indiana defensive back Noah Pierre recorded his first career interception Saturday against Michigan State, it was the culmination of more than three years of patience and pr…
BLOOMINGTON -- It took 11 quarters for Indiana to score its first touchdown in Big Ten play, and those six points weren’t enough as the Hoosiers fell 20-15 to No. 10 Michigan State on Saturday.
INDIANAPOLIS – T.Y. Hilton gave a stirring speech to his Indianapolis Colts teammates Saturday, on the eve of his 2021 debut. Then the veteran wide receiver showed up to Lucas Oil Stadium on S…
Aidan O’Connell threw for 374 yards and accounted for three touchdowns, David Bell had a career-best 240 yards receiving and Purdue continued its recent mastery over No. 2 Iowa with a 24-7 upset Saturday.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Two killed, two others seriously hurt in crash near Perkinsville
- Man seriously injured in car-train crash in Anderson
- UPDATE: Shooting was accidental, not life-threatening
- Jail Log: Oct. 21
- Bingham Square owners sold Michigan property for nearly $20 million
- Homeless encampments along White River baffle advocates for the residents, nature
- Jail Log: Oct. 16
- Anderson woman dies from injuries after being struck by car
- Interstate Warehousing planning $30 million investment in Anderson
- Black Chamber honors 7 local residents