As featured on
Across the country and in Madison County, Fourth of July celebrations this weekend promise to be saturated with special meaning as the U.S. continues to progress toward an effective return to normalcy after more than 16 months of coronavirus pandemic turmoil.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Argument over speeding led to shooting death, police say
- Motorcyclist who died in Friday crash identified
- Anderson's A'niyah Birdsong to represent state at Miss USA
- Birdsong named Miss Indiana USA
- State, Madison County won't issue mask mandates
- Two arrested in Terre Haute teen's shooting death
- UPDATE: Trial date set for former county councilman charged with rape
- Music festival displays bluegrass talent
- Jail Log: July 30
- Anderson family saved temporarily from COVID-related eviction