Keith W. Poteet
May 29, 1922 - Nov. 25, 2006
Keith Wesley Poteet, 84, of Anderson, passed away Nov. 25, 2006, at St. John’s Medical Center in Anderson.
He was born May 29, 1922, in Coin, Iowa, the son of Luther and Mildred (Cross) Poteet.
He was a veteran who served his country as a medic in the U.S. Army during WWII.
In 1982, he retired from Ford Motor Company.
Survivors include his wife of 61 years, Gloria (Manning) Poteet of Anderson; children, Glenda and Tamara Poteet of Indianapolis and Keith and wife Angie Poteet of Anderson; three grandchildren, Tawney Roberts, Mandie and husband Bill Bersick and Mistie Poteet all of Anderson; six great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
Graveside services and burial will take place at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Miller Cemetery, east of Middletown, officiated by the Rev. Bob Henderson.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Ballard and Sons Funeral Home, Middletown.
Memorials contributions may be made to the Parkinson's Research Foundation.
Post online condolences at: www.ballardandsons.com or www.theheraldbulletin.com.
Keith W. Poteet
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Driver airlifted after pickup crashes near Pendleton
- Poet Biorefining breaks ground on new purified alcohol facility
- Three APD officers receive Life Saving Award
- 9 deaths reported at Countryside Manor
- County COVID-19 spread leads to delayed return to in-person instruction at ACS
- Libertarian Jorgensen struggles to get message to voters
- Indiana governor adds no new restrictions amid virus spread
- Alcohol suspected in head-on crash
- Three circuit court judge seats contested in Madison County
- Anderson man charged with child molesting, sexual misconduct