As featured on
Incumbent state lawmaker Terri Austin is running on her record for reelection against Republican challenger Kyle Pierce, a candidate making his first attempt at elective office.
The Indiana Republican Party has pumped more than $500,000 in the effort to win two seats from Madison County in the Indiana House.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Official: More restrictions would follow likely COVID-19 'red' designation
- Edgewood considering closing town court
- Jail Log: Nov. 26
- Ingalls man charged with sexual misconduct with a minor
- Jail Log: Nov. 21
- Steadier Tigers pull away from Jets
- Affidavit: Ex-Summitville fire chief possessed nude photos of underage victim
- IU begins Maui Invitational action against physical Providence
- Lapel man charged with rape
- Anderson Community Schools to remain virtual for remainder of semester