Wilma V. Legg
Sept. 13, 1917 - Feb. 27, 2006
Wilma V. (Gilmore) Legg, 88, died Feb. 27, 2006, at St. John’s Medical Center after an extended illness.
She retired from Guide Lamp in 1973 after 40 years of employment.
Wilma is survived by her son, Eddie Legg.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Charles Robert Legg.
There will be no calling or services. Cremation will take place.
Brown-Butz-Diedring Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Wilma V. Legg
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Two killed, two others seriously hurt in crash near Perkinsville
- Homeless encampments along White River baffle advocates for the residents, nature
- Chesterfield man dies of injuries 2 weeks after motorcycle crash
- Anderson woman dies from injuries after being struck by car
- Anderson man pleads guilty to four felony counts involving child solicitation
- Homeowner has until Oct. 25 to clean up Anderson property
- Interstate Warehousing planning $30 million investment in Anderson
- UPDATE: Missing Merrillville infant returned safely to an Illinois police department
- Study recommends Madison County build 450-bed jail
- Lawsuits: Inmates forced into cells flooded with sewage, smeared with feces