Lora K. Dailey
Dec. 8, 1978 - May 29, 2007
ELWOOD — Lora Kay Dailey, 28, of Elwood, died May 29, 2007, at her residence after a brief illness.
She was a homemaker.
Survivors include her fiancé, Henry White; two sons, Andrew White and Lance White; two brothers, Dan Dailey and Bobby Dailey; father and mother-in-law, Hank and Sharon White; and an aunt.
Cremation was chosen with a memorial service at 1 p.m. Saturday at Dunnichay Funeral Home with Pastor Richard Pringle officiating. Burial will be at a later date.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to the funeral home.
Lora K. Dailey
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Two killed, two others seriously hurt in crash near Perkinsville
- Homeless encampments along White River baffle advocates for the residents, nature
- Anderson woman dies from injuries after being struck by car
- Homeowner has until Oct. 25 to clean up Anderson property
- Interstate Warehousing planning $30 million investment in Anderson
- Study recommends Madison County build 450-bed jail
- Lawsuits: Inmates forced into cells flooded with sewage, smeared with feces
- Jail Log: Oct. 16
- Chesterfield man dies of injuries 2 weeks after motorcycle crash
- Jail Log: Oct. 12