5 Fun Things to Do While Quarantining With Your Partner . Quarantining couples might be getting a little bored of the Netflix binges by now. Here are 5 ways to spice up your at-home stay. 1. Massage, With all the massage parlors and spas closed, now is the perfect time for relaxation. 2. Decorate, With so much more free time, why not spruce up your living space?. 3. Exercise, Not only will exercise keep you fit, it will decrease anxiety. 4. Gaming, Gaming together is a great way to keep your minds occupied in a virtual world. 5. Take a bubble bath, Light some candles and have a perfect bubbly date night
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man dies of gunshot wounds
- Anderson officials: Protest violence flared after midnight
- 'A really good man': Family grieves man's death in tree trimming accident
- More than 100 people protest police brutality across America in Anderson
- Two men charged in elaborate scam to fleece families of $28,000
- Inmate severs finger, sends it to THB with complaints about Madison County jail
- LIVE UPDATES: Protesters march through downtown Anderson
- APD investigates shooting that left man in critical condition
- Missing woman's hometown shows support
- APD investigates reported self-inflicted stabbing