Lindsay Brown exhorts those participating in Saturday's march to continue participating in community discussions.
As featured on
Saturday evening, nearly 300 people met at a small park along Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Anderson to add their voices to a national chorus of those advocating for change.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Fireworks set for the Madison County area
- Anderson man claims 6-year-old girl initiated sexual encounters
- Adam Watters pleads guilty to two misdemeanor charges, resigns from APD
- Anderson man charged with child molesting
- Owners hope former motel site can be developed
- Fourth teen arrested in connection with home invasion
- School bus transportation presents problems for social distancing
- Prosecutor dismisses cases in town over alleged racist remarks
- Two injured in Saturday accident
- New restaurant opening at Grandview