More than 100 people protest police brutality during march in Anderson on Saturday. The march started around 6 p.m. from Dickmann Town Center. Marchers walked past the Madison County Government Center, jail and APD. The protest was peaceful. There were no reports of violence as of 10 p.m.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Fireworks set for the Madison County area
- Anderson man claims 6-year-old girl initiated sexual encounters
- Adam Watters pleads guilty to two misdemeanor charges, resigns from APD
- Anderson man charged with child molesting
- Owners hope former motel site can be developed
- Fourth teen arrested in connection with home invasion
- School bus transportation presents problems for social distancing
- Attempted murder charge dismissed against Anderson teen
- Prosecutor dismisses cases in town over alleged racist remarks
- Two injured in Saturday accident