Coronavirus Outbreak Update, Updated March 25, 2020, 8:46 AM EDT. 436,377, confirmed cases, Source: WHO, CDC, NHC, and other sources via Worldometer. 19,637, deaths, Source: WHO, CDC, NHC, and other sources via Worldometer. 111,878, recovered , Source: WHO, CDC, NHC, and other sources via Worldometer
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- New guidelines for Indiana businesses to be enforced under executive order
- 'Brutal toll': State attributes deaths of 11 Bethany Pointe residents to COVID-19
- Health commissioner: 4 deaths at second long-term care facility in Madison County
- Health officials: COVID-19 widespread in Madison County
- Families say they weren't notified of COVID-19 outbreak at Bethany Pointe
- Elwood man accused of attempted murder
- Madison County girl, 7, abducted by mother found by police in Pennsylvania
- Shelters adjusting to new reality
- Preparing for the surge
- Couple accused of kidnapping 7-year-old both had felony records