Denmark is the Best Country to Raise a Child, Says Report Sweden and Norway came in second and third, respectively, according to the latest 'Best Countries Report.' 'U.S. News & World Report' Senior Data Editor The U.S. came in at number 18 due to a poor safety metric. Canada ranked fourth followed by the Netherlands and Finland. As for the best country in the world overall, Switzerland took the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
This Week's Circulars
- Toddler's mother testifies in Anderson murder trial
- Family shares memories and grief after 19-year-old dies in car accident
- Woman suffers head trauma in auto accident
- Prosecutor: Man's 'act of kindness' cost him his life
- Fleming can't recall details of night Patterson was murdered
- 3-year-old had similar injuries to sibling who died
- Juror's question results in second video being played in trial of Anderson man accused of murdering toddler
- Jail log: Feb: 13
- Woman brings meetings to Anderson to help fight addiction
- APD chief recommends officer's termination
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.