As featured on
Five Madison County High School bands are waiting anxiously to hear whether they will be participating in this evening’s finals at the 73rd annual Band Day competition on Opening Day at the Indiana State Fair.
Frankton Jr.-Sr. High School’s Marching Eagles are a relatively young band with between 50 and 60% newcomers, compared to 30% for most high school bands.
This Week's Circulars
- Mother devastated by 911 calls about son's fiery crash
- Motorcyclist dies in single-vehicle accident
- Deputies: Man attempted to rob woman, battered her, then threatened her with AR-15
- Republican candidate for mayor calls for demotion of Anderson police chief
- Mom charged with neglect after admitting to snorting meth with teen
- Woman, found in home after fire, died from gunshot wound
- Sheriff: Woman says she was stabbed in gas station's parking lot
- IU QB competition remains tight
- ISP detective severely injured in crash
- Addition of subdivisions, businesses causes tension in Pendleton