6 Healthy Breakfasts for Diabetics. Try these 6 breakfast ideas to keep your blood glucose steady and get the best start to the day. 1. Veggie omelet with onions, spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms. 2. Fat-free yogurt parfait. 3. Whole wheat toast with peanut butter spread. 4. Steel-cut oatmeal with nuts and berries. 5. Nonfat Greek yogurt fruit smoothie. 6. Thin round steak with chili powder, cumin, and onion powder
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- APD investigates shooting that left man in critical condition
- LIVE UPDATES: Protesters march through downtown Anderson
- Local official: Decline in coronavirus cases 'incredible'
- Missing woman's hometown shows support
- APD investigating fatal motorcycle accident
- More than 100 people protest police brutality across America in Anderson
- Daughter has been 'a godsend' to Anderson woman
- Alexandria native goes missing in Colorado
- Jail Log: May 28
- UPDATE: Coroner ID's 30-year-old man killed in Anderson motorcycle crash