Joe Biden Scores Big Super Tuesday Victories. The former vice president won 9 states out of the 14 participating in the Super Tuesday primaries. He swept the South, winning in Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. Biden won more than 30 percent of the vote in Massachusetts, winning the home state of Senator Elizabeth Warren. Biden also clinched a win in Minnesota. In a boisterous speech in LA, Biden said the "movement" of his campaign was a better reflection of the country than the other candidates. Biden's Super Tuesday delegate haul will be clear once all votes have been tallied
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man dies of gunshot wounds
- APD investigates shooting that left man in critical condition
- LIVE UPDATES: Protesters march through downtown Anderson
- Missing woman's hometown shows support
- Anderson officials: Protest violence flared after midnight
- More than 100 people protest police brutality across America in Anderson
- Local official: Decline in coronavirus cases 'incredible'
- Two men charged in elaborate scam to fleece families of $28,000
- Daughter has been 'a godsend' to Anderson woman
- APD investigates reported self-inflicted stabbing