Marvel Is Now Offering Free Access to 12 Popular Comic Titles. Marvel recently announced that they are giving away free access to some of their most popular comic books. Comic book fans can now access 12 comic book titles via Marvel’s application, Marvel Unlimited. According to Marvel, the move is being made in an attempt to help fans continue to cope with COVID-19 caused “social distancing” measures. Fans who are social distancing will be able to escape into the Marvel Universe and revisit their favorite stories from a curated selection of complete story arcs – completely free, Marvel, via statement. Among the characters featured in the available stories are the X-Men, Captain America, the Fantastic Four and Captain Marvel. The free comic books were made available on April 2 and will remain in the app's "Free Comics" category until May 4
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man dies of gunshot wounds
- Anderson officials: Protest violence flared after midnight
- 'A really good man': Family grieves man's death in tree trimming accident
- More than 100 people protest police brutality across America in Anderson
- Two men charged in elaborate scam to fleece families of $28,000
- Inmate severs finger, sends it to THB with complaints about Madison County jail
- LIVE UPDATES: Protesters march through downtown Anderson
- APD investigates shooting that left man in critical condition
- Missing woman's hometown shows support
- APD investigates reported self-inflicted stabbing