McDonald's Shamrock Shake to Be Joined by Oreo Shamrock McFlurry It's nearly time for Shamrock Shake season. This year is the St. Patrick's Day-themed item's 50th anniversary. The famous shake will be available nationwide starting February 19. For 2020, McDonald's is introducing another St. Patrick's Day-themed drink, the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry. The move comes after the chain served an Oreo Mint McFlurry in limited locations last fall. Combined with "shamrock flavor," the McFlurry adds oreo pieces to vanilla soft serve ice cream. Just like the regular Shamrock Shake, it is expected to be available for a limited time.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- The Latest: Indiana releases demographics of COVID-19 cases
- Mother charged with murder of 11-month-old daughter said she tried to warm her up in bath before taking her to hospital
- Popular former Elwood police officer shares experiences with illness
- Madison County dealing with nonessential business openings; fines could follow warnings
- Frankton man first from Madison County to die of COVID-19
- Madison County inmate tested for COVID-19
- Authorities charge second person with murder in death of 11-month-old girl
- Six more COVID-19 cases reported in Madison County
- Madison County reporting three new COVID-19 cases
- Local distillery brews up hand sanitizer and gives it away to community during shortage