New Study Reveals America's Favorite Super Bowl Snack Bid-on-equipment.com has released findings from Google detailng the most popular foods for Sunday's big game. Even though Americans will eat around 1.4 billion of them, the item is not chicken wings. According to the analysis, the no. 1 snack is cocktail wieners. The online marketplace says the food is the most searched across 11 states. What else are Americans hungry for during the Super Bowl? The study also says that the top search in seven states was "seven-layer dip." In half a dozen states, it was "buffalo chicken dip." Besides dip and meat, Americans also plan on drinking a good amount of alcohol. In order to recover, 19 percent say they will call out sick from work the day after the game.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man charged with bestiality after video posted on Facebook
- Man wanted on felony charges accused of domestic battery
- Traffic stop leads to Anderson couple's arrest
- Scott Underwood column: Lauren's question -- 'Will dying change my faith in God?'
- Mother of toddler who died in car signs plea agreement
- Jurors give man life without parole for killing toddler
- Childhood love of animals turns into rewarding career for Pendleton veterinarian
- Chesterfield man convicted of murder in toddler's death
- Court rules murder, attempted armed robbery convictions are double jeopardy
- Nurse disciplined by state for actions at nursing home