The Colts won their final home game of the season in dominant fashion, using special teams and takeaways to build a big lead.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Elwood man charged with child molesting, solicitation and confinement
- Inmate requests death penalty in DOC murder
- Couple escape injury when bullets hit their house
- Social justice gathering again draws counterprotesters
- ACS makes decision on elementary schools' principals
- APD Officer Wilson placed on unpaid administrative leave
- Fall festival to include trick-or-treating followed by fireworks
- Pendleton family organizes march to end sex trafficking
- Evan Broderick's law license suspended for at least a year
- Alexandria man arrested on 9 counts of child molesting