Stream These Live Workouts for Free. With everything going on in the world right now, it can be hard to get up off the couch and go exercise. A live class can help hold you accountable to your plans to exercise and give you the structure and motivation that you didn’t have otherwise, Clinical psychologist Lynn Bufka, via NBC. These studios, compiled by NBC News, are providing live-streaming workouts for free:. Planet Fitness, The popular fitness facility is hosting 20-minute workouts via Facebook Live at 7 p.m. ET daily. Yogaworks, Members and non-members can reap the benefits of yoga classes throughout the day. Blink Fitness, Their "Get Up and Blink" session airs on Facebook Live Monday-Friday at 8:00 a.m. ET. Peloton, New users get a 90-day free trial to access various fitness classes on their app. Retro Fitness, Visit their Facebook page for free daily classes starting at 6 p.m. ET. Forward_Space, Check out their "digital dance parties" on Instagram/IG TV every day at 2:05 p.m. ET. 305 Fitness, Classes are free via Zoom or YouTube and offer a variety of meditations and workouts
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man dies of gunshot wounds
- Anderson officials: Protest violence flared after midnight
- 'A really good man': Family grieves man's death in tree trimming accident
- More than 100 people protest police brutality across America in Anderson
- Two men charged in elaborate scam to fleece families of $28,000
- Inmate severs finger, sends it to THB with complaints about Madison County jail
- LIVE UPDATES: Protesters march through downtown Anderson
- APD investigates shooting that left man in critical condition
- Missing woman's hometown shows support
- APD investigates reported self-inflicted stabbing