The 10 Highest-Paying Jobs of 2020. 10. Dentist Mean salary: $175,840 per year Degree: Doctorate. 9. Pediatrician Mean salary: $183,240 per year Degree: Doctorate. 8. Prosthodontist Mean salary: $191,400 per year Degree: Doctorate. 7. Physician Mean salary: $196,490 per year Degree: Doctorate. 6. Psychiatrist Mean salary: $220,380 per year Degree: Doctorate. 5. Orthodontist Mean salary: $225,760 per year Degree: Doctorate. 4. Obstetrician and gynecologist Mean salary: $238,320 per year Degree: Doctorate. 3. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons Mean salary: $242,370 per year Degree: Doctorate. 2. Surgeon Mean salary: $255,110 per year Degree: Doctorate. 1. Anesthesiologist Mean salary: $267,020 per year Degree: Doctorate
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Mother charged with murder of 11-month-old daughter said she tried to warm her up in bath before taking her to hospital
- 19-year-old accused of stabbing sister with scissors
- Madison County dealing with nonessential business openings; fines could follow warnings
- Message from China: Stay home
- Second coronavirus case in Madison County
- Second person tests positive for COVID-19 in Madison County
- Frankton man first from Madison County to die of COVID-19
- Authorities charge second person with murder in death of 11-month-old girl
- Local distillery brews up hand sanitizer and gives it away to community during shortage
- Madison County reporting three new COVID-19 cases