As featured on
Madison County Prosecutor Rodney Cummings said he would not pursue charges against an Anderson police lieutenant accused of attacking a Greenfield man in downtown Pendleton.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Anderson man stabbed 13 times in fight at birthday party
- Vote for all your favorites for Best of Madison County
- New addiction treatment offering hope in fight against meth
- Anderson to get first 'baby box'
- Jury finds Anderson man not guilty of all charges
- Update: Indiana 128 accident sends 3 people to hospital
- Four firefighters receive promotions with AFD
- Anderson man charged with attempted murder
- Update: Dunkirk teen dies in Sunday crash; 3 teens arrested
- Health Department seeking smoking ordinance for Madison County