Ryan Ramirez arrives at parents' home in van. Video provided by Madison County Circuit Court 4
As featured on
A jury decided Ryan Ramirez should serve life without parole in about 10 minutes on Wednesday.
Two videos, shown to jurors during the Ryan Ramirez trial, were released after a jury convicted Ramirez of murder and neglect and agreed that he should serve a life without parole sentence.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- The Latest: Indiana releases demographics of COVID-19 cases
- Popular former Elwood police officer shares experiences with illness
- Former Elwood teacher in police custody
- Madison County inmate tested for COVID-19
- Anderson mayor concerned about violations of stay home order
- Six more COVID-19 cases reported in Madison County
- Nursing home employee tests positive for virus
- Frankton man first from Madison County to die of COVID-19
- Madison County reporting three new COVID-19 cases
- Five new COVID-19 cases reported in Madison County