Spencer Nice talks about being taken to the ground Saturday evening by Anderson Police Department Officer Brandon Reynolds in what appeared to be a maneuver banned by the department just days earlier.
As featured on
A man who was put in a police chokehold plans to file a formal complaint asking for two Anderson police officers to be fired.
The investigation of the actions of two officers in a recent arrest will be conducted internally by Anderson police, Mayor Thomas Broderick Jr. said in an email Thursday to The Herald Bulletin.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Fireworks set for the Madison County area
- Anderson man claims 6-year-old girl initiated sexual encounters
- Adam Watters pleads guilty to two misdemeanor charges, resigns from APD
- Anderson man charged with child molesting
- Owners hope former motel site can be developed
- Fourth teen arrested in connection with home invasion
- School bus transportation presents problems for social distancing
- Attempted murder charge dismissed against Anderson teen
- Prosecutor dismisses cases in town over alleged racist remarks
- Two injured in Saturday accident