Notre Dame linebacker Jaylon Smith took questions about the extent of his knee injury and whether he thinks he's still at top 10 pick on Friday at the NFL Scouting Combine.
As featured on
Less than 20 minutes after Jaylon Smith left the podium during the NFL Scouting Combine on Friday, a report emerged suggesting his medical checks did not go well and teams expect him to miss the entire 2016 season. At least.
This Week's Circulars
- Coroner seeks public assistance to find relatives
- Jury finds Anderson man guilty of murder
- Police arrest woman found unconscious at Taco Bell with needle in her lap
- Affidavit: Child was burned with wax, had ringworm, was lethargic
- Police: Elderly man abused by adult grandson and daughter
- Double shooting reported in Anderson
- Mother arrested after DCS worker finds child with serious injuries
- Police: Ingalls man arrested after extensive manhunt for teenage son
- Mounds Mall has a new owner
- Pendleton Town Council ends abruptly