Virginia Wachenschwanz wrote the name “Jack” on the star and affixed it to the Christmas tree decorated with blue lights in the chapel at East Lynn Christian Church.
The city of Elwood has misused tax increment finance funds to the tune of nearly $1 million, according to a report issued earlier this month by the State Board of Accounts.
Indiana State Police are investigating the death of a 24-year-old Missouri man following a crash at the 233 mile marker of Interstate 69.
Residents vigilant to keep porch pirates, a name given to people who steal package deliveries, at bay are mistaking part-time delivery drivers as thieves.
Malaki Huffer, a seventh grader at Daleville Junior/Senior High School, crochets colorful hats, scarves and ear warmers. This month, he’s giving away his creations to homeless men and women with the aim of “giving them some hope, and letting them know that there are people that care.”
A Ball State University economist believes the recently released jobs report captured a significant rebound in manufacturing employment resulting from the end of the UAW-GM strike.
The six candidates seeking the Republican Party nomination in the 5th Congressional District made their case for the conservative wing of the party.
Children dashed into the street under the twinkling lights of Dickmann Town Center and the Paramount Theatre, scrambling to pick up the candy flung by Mayor Thomas Broderick Jr., clad in a festive red hooded coat at the start of the 2019 Christmas Celebration and Parade.
Less than three months after he was released from prison after serving time for a felony robbery, Christopher Allan McCord is back behind bars.
About 1,300 young people ages 4 to 18 and representing about 100 teams from throughout Indiana competed Saturday in the Champion Force Athletics’ state finals at Highland Middle School.
For Christmas last year, Deborah Stapleton's family gave her a digital clock that is counting down to her retirement as director of the Anderson Museum of Art on December 31.
The logistics of those holiday errands should be a little less complicated with the introduction of a new service at four local CVS Pharmacy locations.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man accused of kicking down ex-girlfriend's door, holding gun to her head
- Anderson High School on lockdown
- Nestle investing $200 million in Anderson facilities
- Local boxer Jimmie Morgan remembered for his determination
- Police: Elwood man threatens to kill officers after arrest in domestic battery
- Man told police he tossed two bikes onto interstate hoping to kill people
- Former DCS caseworker turns himself in at Madison County jail
- Maleah Stringer column: Vick deserving of forgiveness but not honor
- Anderson man accused of robbing man with fake gun
- DCS caseworker charged with neglect of child under his supervision