As featured on
State health commissioner Kris Box said about 14 percent of those tested in Indiana have been positive for COVID-19, because the state is only testing those with severe symptoms or who have had direct contact with individuals who have tested positive.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- APD investigates shooting that left man in critical condition
- Anderson man dies of gunshot wounds
- LIVE UPDATES: Protesters march through downtown Anderson
- Missing woman's hometown shows support
- Anderson officials: Protest violence flared after midnight
- Local official: Decline in coronavirus cases 'incredible'
- More than 100 people protest police brutality across America in Anderson
- Daughter has been 'a godsend' to Anderson woman
- Jail Log: May 28
- Protesters call for transparency in police shooting that killed Southern Indiana man