Navigating the car buying experience can seem daunting, especially with the wealth of information available to match potential owners with the perfect vehicle. But local dealers say more knowledgeable customers don’t necessarily change their approach when it comes to closing a deal.
Local Democratic state legislators criticized state government Monday over the misuse of tens of millions of dollars in public funds that went to two failed virtual charter schools.
An arrest warrant was issued for an Anderson man accused of beating a woman in front of her child and preventing her from calling for help.
Even though most won’t ever become laws, the sheer number of education bills put forth in the 2020 General Assembly has some in Madison County concerned about state government overreach.
All the legal briefs have been filed with the Indiana Court of Appeals concerning the new district maps for the election of Madison County's commissioners.
Charles Swain II likely will be remembered in some circles around Anderson, but he’s hoping to leave a lasting legacy for some of the unsung African Americans who contributed to the history of the city and Madison County.
Daleville Community Schools could be on the hook to the state for more than $3.5 million in authorizer fees for two online schools, according to a special investigation report by the Indiana State Board of Accounts.
The first piece of legislation introduced by Sen. Mike Gaskill has taken another step toward final adoption in the Indiana General Assembly.
Whether taking a jog, walking the dog, or enjoying a leisurely stroll around Shadyside Lake, people took advantage of the warmer temperatures and abundant sunshine over the weekend to get outd…
Assistant Superintendent Dave Stashevsky, who has been with Daleville Community Schools for 18 years, helped with the operation of the Indiana Virtual School in its early months and is being h…
A local coalition formed to address the issue of mental health in Madison County and fight the addiction epidemic is planning to step up its efforts after receiving a boost from an anonymous donor.
The Story Shop has built its reputation on the ability of its staff to help businesses of all sizes market themselves in creative ways in the multimedia arena. A branding change for the company, its owners hope, will allow it to update its own story.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson man charged with bestiality after video posted on Facebook
- Man wanted on felony charges accused of domestic battery
- Traffic stop leads to Anderson couple's arrest
- Scott Underwood column: Lauren's question -- 'Will dying change my faith in God?'
- Mother of toddler who died in car signs plea agreement
- Jurors give man life without parole for killing toddler
- Childhood love of animals turns into rewarding career for Pendleton veterinarian
- Chesterfield man convicted of murder in toddler's death
- Court rules murder, attempted armed robbery convictions are double jeopardy
- Nurse disciplined by state for actions at nursing home