Clouds mix with sun today. A weak cold front will pass through the state, but will fall apart as it passes through. The result is little or no rain and no noticeable drop in temperature. By Tuesday, temperatures will reach near 70 across most of the state, but another approaching storm system can bring scattered storms to parts of the state. The storm chances will last through early Wednesday and temperatures will cool offf to the low to mid 60s.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson barber charged with promotion of child sexual trafficking
- Indy man charged in rape of Anderson girl
- Anderson teen seriously injured in crash
- Man seriously injured in car-train crash in Anderson
- Anderson native, former sports reporter, now PR professional
- Anderson man sentenced to 30 years on rape charge
- UPDATE: Anderson barber charged with child sex crimes serves as nonprofit president
- Jail Log: Oct. 21
- Bingham Square denies access for inspections
- Anderson woman used isolation to write educational children's book