Activities and events scheduled for Saturday
An electronics recycling event hosted by the Alexandria Community Center and Technology Recyclers will take place on Thursday, Jan. 23, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Alexandria Community Center, 315 S. Harrison St.
An educational workshop titled "Managing Health Care Expenses in Retirement: What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Medicare and Long-Term Care" is scheduled at 5:45 p.m. Jan. 30, at the Anderson Public Library, Delaware Room, 111 E. 12th St.
These people were booked into the Madison County jail on Monday and Tuesday. Charges are recommended by the arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
MUNCIE — Tracey the pencil dog and her crew guide visitors through the basics of turning a story into an animation at Minnetrista's newest exhibit.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Anderson man stabbed 13 times in fight at birthday party
- Woman charged in heroin death
- Vote for all your favorites for Best of Madison County
- Anderson to get first 'baby box'
- Nominate all your favorites for Best of Madison County
- Four firefighters receive promotions with AFD
- Jury finds Anderson man not guilty of all charges
- Anderson man charged with attempted murder
- Update: Indiana 128 accident sends 3 people to hospital
- New addiction treatment offering hope in fight against meth