The Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology has awarded accreditation for both electrical engineering and computer engineering at Anderson University.
Recently inmates at the Pendleton Correctional Facility constructed a small replica Indiana State Police motorcycle and donated it to be displayed at the Indiana State Police Museum, 8660 E. 21st St., Indianapolis.
On Oct. 26, 1866, in Toronto, Canada, the Rev. John McMahon, a Catholic priest of St. Mary’s Church in Anderson, was found guilty of the intent to levy war, of carrying arms for that purpose, and of committing acts of hostility during the Fenian Invasion of Canada in June of that year.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson police officer investigated on molestation allegation
- Anderson man accused of having sex with 14-year-old boy
- Affidavit: Child was burned with wax, had ringworm, was lethargic
- Police arrest woman found unconscious at Taco Bell with needle in her lap
- Fire hits Anderson residence
- Frankton high school evacuated after message found on bathroom wall
- Anderson woman in stable condition following Saturday accident
- Police: Passer-by confronts man attacking woman to save infant
- Michigan man on trial on drug-dealing charges
- Two injured in crash near Summitville