Alabama postpones anniversary tour
On Monday, Aug. 26, at 7 p.m., the monthly meeting of the Madison County Historical Society will feature Thomas Hamm with a presentation on "Why Was Frederick Douglass in Pendleton in 1843?"
Experience a ‘sea’ of red, white and blue as more than 1,000 American flags adorn Minnetrista’s lawn beside the White River Greenway during its annual Flags of Honor on Sept. 4–11.
This Week's Circulars
- Anderson shooting under investigation
- New manufacturing company coming to Anderson's north side
- Teacher comment following Anderson student's death causes social media uproar
- Police can't rule out sexual orientation as reason for assault on student
- Editorial: Pendleton Town Council violated public's trust
- Motorcyclist dies in single-vehicle accident
- Mother devastated by 911 calls about son's fiery crash
- Family, friends share memories of unborn twins' mother
- Sheriff seeks information on hit-and-run that injured 16-year-old bicyclist
- Anderson mayoral campaign heating up