Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Ingalls police arrested Candice J. Coffin, 31, of the 6500 block of Paradise Court, Indianapolis, at 9:08 a.m. Sunday. No bond was set for Level 6 felony domestic battery.
• Anderson police arrested Steven G. Walden, 29, of the 2400 block of Central Avenue, Anderson, at 9:26 a.m. Sunday. No bond was set for Class A misdemeanor domestic battery.
• Anderson police arrested Austin N. Rees, 19, of the 2400 block of Fourth Street, Anderson, at 1:40 p.m. Sunday. Bond was set at $2,000 for Class A misdemeanor public intoxication and Class A misdemeanor illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Anderson police arrested Karen A. Query, 53, of the 6400 block of Adams Street, Sheridan, at 5:03 p.m. Sunday. Bond was set at $20,000 for Class A misdemeanor theft.
• Indiana State police arrested Danny L. Mobley, 46, of the 400 block of South Drive, Saint Mary's, Ohio, at 8:20 p.m. Sunday. Bond was set at $10,000 for Class A misdemeanor OWI: .15 BAC or greater and Class C misdemeanor OWI.
• Elwood police arrested Alisha S. Davidson, 29, of the 5400 block of Village Winds Drive, Noblesville, at 8:30 p.m. Sunday. Bond was set at $500 for contempt of court.
• Madison County deputies arrested Eric D. Hathcock, 45, of the 12000 block of Blue Holly Drive, Noblesville, at 10:02 p.m. Sunday. Bond was set at $10,000 for Class A misdemeanor OWI: .15 BAC or greater.
• Madison County deputies arrested Rebecca C. Debono, 28, of the 2900 block of Lynn Street, Anderson, at 4:41 a.m. Monday. Bond was set at $2,000 for contempt of court in a civil case.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.