Inmates at the Madison County Jail on Monday: 265. Total in custody: 396.
These people were booked into the Madison County Jail on Sunday and Monday. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Tristan Rawlings Floyd, 33, 300 block of West Seventh Street, Anderson. Booked 5:07 p.m. Sunday, disorderly conduct and possession of a controlled substance.
• Velda Loraine Winn, 48, 1000 block of South Locke Street, Kokomo. Booked 5:19 p.m. Sunday, driving while suspended, prior, and operating a vehicle without financial responsibility.
• Sean Michael Hollingsworth, 40, 700 block of Indiana Avenue, Anderson. Booked 8:25 p.m. Sunday, violation of work release, failure to return to lawful detention, possession of methamphetamine, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of paraphernalia, false informing and possession of a controlled substance smoking instrument.
• Joy Ukari Cochran, 20, 1200 block of Brunswick Way, Anderson. Booked 1:33 a.m. Monday, battery, no injury, on a law enforcement officer.
• Ryan Heath Hartwell Jr., 27, 10700 Barberville Creek, Madison. Booked 2:52 a.m. Monday, dealing in methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, maintaining a common nuisance, reckless possession of paraphernalia, possession of syringe, possession of cocaine or narcotic drug and failure to appear.
• Coty Alan Jackson, 29, 1300 block of South D Street, Elwood. Booked 2:56 a.m. Monday, dealing in methamphetamine; maintaining a common nuisance; possession of methamphetamine, possession of syringe; possession of marijuana, hash oil, hashish; and reckless possession of paraphernalia.
• Jerrod Dee Basham King, 28, 2300 block of Chase Street, Anderson. Booked 3:47 a.m. Monday, two counts of invasion of privacy.
• Michael Leon Edmonson, 55, 100 block of Chariot Drive, Anderson. Booked 4:03 a.m. Monday, operating while intoxicated and resisting law enforcement.