Inmates at the Madison County Jail: 266. Total in custody: 393. The following people were booked into the Madison County Jail on Monday and Tuesday. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Eusebio Chigo Xolio, 41, 2100 block of Lake Forest Lane, New Castle. Booked at 2:55 p.m. Monday, OWI: .08 to <.15 BAC and operator never licensed.
• Steffany Anne Galloway, 22, 1200 block of South 25th Street, Elwood. Booked 5:33 p.m. Monday, operator never licensed, operate/permit operate vehicle w/o financial responsibility and DWS: prior.
• Joseph Thomas Elliot, 28, 4600 block of Clark Street, Anderson. Booked at 5:39 p.m. Monday, return to county jail per court order.
• Jacob Dale Hudson, 31, 5300 block of West County Road 300 North, Anderson. Booked at 7:18 p.m. Monday, failure to appear.
• Derek Allen Renne, 33, 1700 block of Greenwood Drive, Anderson. Booked at 8:40 p.m. Monday, failure to appear.
• Amanda Jo Floyd, 40, 2600 block of West Memorial, Muncie. Booked at 1:03 a.m. Tuesday, failure to appear.
• Matthew Destry Pearce, 41, 200 block of East Main Street, Arcadia. Booked at 1:40 a.m. Tuesday, contempt of court.
• Brooke Danielle Hall, 28, 1100 block of Lennox Street, Anderson. Booked at 1:55 a.m. Tuesday, violation of work release.
• Chase Alexander-Griffin Gale, 23, homeless. Booked at 2:19 a.m. Tuesday, stalking, invasion of privacy and resisting law enforcement.
• Gary Allen Beeler, 36, 7300 block of East 46th Street, Indianapolis. Booked at 2:55 a.m. Tuesday, contempt of court (child support).
• Corey James Jackson, 37, 910 block of Madison Avenue, Anderson. Booked at 5:57 a.m. Tuesday, violation of probation.
• Lucinda Irene Flora, 39, 1800 block of Fulton Street, Anderson. Booked at 6:11 a.m. Tuesday, hold for other jurisdiction.
• Heath Michael Savage, 41, 100 block of Church Street, Arcadia. Booked at 6:54 a.m. Tuesday, two counts failure to appear.