The following are closings, postponements and delays for Wednesday due to the severe cold moving into the area:
Due to the severe winter weather conditions, campus will be closed TOMORROW, Wednesday, Jan. 30. ALL classes will be canceled for undergraduate, graduate, and adult studies. Shuttle services will be provided, learn more: https://t.co/LQmyvATqqx*PLEASE RETWEET FOR AWARENESS* pic.twitter.com/Y60Tz8VAJ0— Anderson University (@AndersonU) January 29, 2019
FLCS will be CLOSED tomorrow, Wednesday, January 30, 2019.— Frankton-Lapel C. S. (@frankton_lapel) January 29, 2019
Alexandria Community Schools will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday, January 30, 2019. It will be an eLearning Day for all students. The Girls Basketball Game for tonight is STILL ON. However, Wednesday's after school and evening events have been canceled. Please stay warm!— Melissa Brisco (@AlexSupt) January 29, 2019
Anderson Preparatory Academy was already set to have an E-learning Day, however school offices will also be closed tomorrow because of the cold - per a school spokesperson.— Christopher Stephens (@ChrisS_THB) January 29, 2019
Purdue Polytechnic in Anderson will not be conducting classes on Wednesday— Ken de la Bastide (@KendelaBastide) January 29, 2019
Elwood Community Schools will be closed tomorrow because of the projected extremely cold weather, according to a spokesperson. Info being sent out by school soon.— Christopher Stephens (@ChrisS_THB) January 29, 2019
Shenandoah School Corporation will also be closer tomorrow because of the freeze. Information upcoming from Pendleton and Frankton/Lapel when a decision is reached.— Christopher Stephens (@ChrisS_THB) January 29, 2019
Schools will be closed tomorrow, January 30.— Daleville Schools (@DCS_Broncos) January 29, 2019
Liberty Family: Due to incoming hazardous weather predictions, we will have an eLearning Day on Wednesday, January 30th. @1976LCS @LionsAthletics @heraldbulletin @WHBU @MadisonCoEMA @ToddHarmeson pic.twitter.com/qAot4VzNxh— Jay McCurry (@DrJayMcCurry) January 29, 2019
Anderson Community Schools and the Career Center will be closed tomorrow (Wednesday). This will be an e-learning day for all students. Stay safe and warm!— AndersonCareerCenter (@AndCareerCenter) January 29, 2019
• Cross Street Christian School will be closed Wednesday, with an E-learning day.
• Indiana Christian Academy will be closed Wednesday.
• The Anderson campus of Ivy Tech, including the 60th Street and 53rd Street campuses as well as the welding classes at Ebbertt, will be closed Wednesday.
• Udder Angels Preschool in Alexandria will be closed Wednesday.
South Madison Community School Corp. will be closed Wednesday.
The Madison County Community Health Center will be closed Wednesday.
Looks like we've gotten all the postponements we're going to get. Here are your @thbsports GBB Sectional follows for tonight:@gmbremer is at #8 where @ahsindians will face Fishers.@RTeverbaugh is at #42 as @DOAHbasketball takes on @CAB_Athletics1/2— Rob Hunt (@hunt_Rob) January 29, 2019
Anderson’s Boys Basketball game at Richmond, originally scheduled for tomorrow, has been postponed to:🏀 Anderson at Richmond 🏀 Saturday, February 16 JV 6:00 Varsity 7:30@thbsports @WeAreTheNCC @JohnRHarrell pic.twitter.com/p5UPZNwlDv— Anderson Indians (@ahsindians) January 29, 2019
Jr High swim meet tonight @ Clinton Central is ppd; make up date is Feb 25JR High swim meet tomorrow vs Carroll is ppd; make up date is Feb 27JR Hi wrestling meet tomorrow is ppd; we are working on a make up date— Elwood Athletics (@elwoodpanthers1) January 29, 2019
Madison County is raising the travel status to WATCH as of 4:00 PM Tuesday evening. Travel conditions will be very dangerous and travel should be avoided if possible. Travel is permitted to work and for emergencies only. #TravelWatch #January2019ColdBlast pic.twitter.com/euBTaQL1cp— Madison County EMA (@MadisonCoEMA) January 29, 2019
Anderson city government offices are scheduled to remain open on Wednesday— Ken de la Bastide (@KendelaBastide) January 29, 2019
Because of the expected frigid weather the Henry County government offices will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday— Ken de la Bastide (@KendelaBastide) January 29, 2019
Madison County Government Center will be closed Wednesday because of frigid weather— Ken de la Bastide (@KendelaBastide) January 29, 2019
Just informed Delaware County offices are closed tomorrow due to the extreme cold. All questions or concerns should be directed to Commissioners office.— Corey Ohlenkamp (@Ohlenkamp) January 29, 2019
• The Anderson Housing Authority will be on a 2-hour delay Wednesday. The main office is at 528 W. 11th St., Anderson. Office will resume business hours at 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Due to the extreme temperatures, the Daleville Clerk’s office will be closed all day Wednesday and will reopen at noon Thursday, according to the town's Facebook page.
- Due to the extreme cold, Anderson Public Library and the Lapel Branch will be closed Wednesday. The library will remain open tonight until its usual closing time and plans to resume normal hours on Thursday.
- Elwood Municipal Building offices, Street Department and Recycling Center will be closed Wednesday.
- Edgewood Town Court
• East Side Church of God activities canceled for Wednesday.
• Park Place Church of God activities canceled for Wednesday.
• Greenbriar Community Church activities canceled for Wednesday.
• Alexandria First Baptist Church is closed.
• Bethany Christian Church's Wednesday night activities are canceled.
• Redeemer Baptist Church activities canceled for Wednesday.
• Anderson First Church of the Nazarene activities canceled and office closed Wednesday.
• Lampco Federal Credit Union will delay opening all locations until 11 a.m. Wednesday due to the dangerous temperatures.
• Next Step School of Dance is closed Wednesday.
• Frisch's Big Boy restaurant on Broadway will be closing early Tuesday and closed on Wednesday.
• Little Red's Cafe and Bakery closed at 2 p.m. Tuesday. They will be closed Wednesday and Thursday. According to their Facebook page, they plan to reopen at 7 a.m. Friday.
- Cabbage Rose Eatery and Gift Shop is closed Tuesday and Wednesday, due to the extreme temperatures and heating issues beyond their control, according to Facebook post.
• Anderson Museum of Art will be closed Wednesday.
• All Open Door Health Services locations will be closed Wednesday.
- Hopewell Center's facility-based consumer services will be closed Wednesday. Staff will report at their normal time.
Email email@example.com with your closings and delays.