As featured on
Shane Partlow kept his job with the Madison County Sheriff's Department for 23 years despite being disciplined at least five times and suspended without pay for 45 days over the past decade.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Child found inside vehicle after left alone for two hours
- County fires former acting director of Veterans Affairs office
- What really happened to Mona Davis?
- Alexandria man accused of killing family dog
- Home improvement scheme costs Anderson woman thousand of dollars
- Elwood woman accused of battering husband with pipe
- Anderson man dies in rollover crash
- Chesterfield man accused of child molestation
- Company rehabbing second apartment complex in Anderson
- Scott Underwood column: Deputies Richwine, Williams innocent bystanders in Partlow report