As featured on
An Anderson man goes on trial at 9 a.m. Wednesday on charges of molestation and murder of 18-month-old Harlan Haines.
Dressed in a light purple dress shirt and tie, Dylan Tate laughed and talked at length with a woman on his defense team during a courtroom break Wednesday.
Day two of testimony in the Dylan Tate murder trial included dozens of crime scene photos, evidence collected from Tate's home and testimony from the emergency room doctor who first treated Harlan Haines.
This Week's Circulars
- Tate gets life without parole after guilty verdict in murder of 18-month-old Harlan Haines
- Charges against Elwood couple amended to include murder
- Inmate provides evidence against fellow prisoner in murder trial
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies man who died in Elwood fire
- KING OF THE FIGHT: Tigers win 2A baseball championship
- Affidavit: Child molestation discovered after teacher confiscates note
- Anderson cop, son of police chief, placed on unpaid leave after alleged attack on girlfriend
- Black vultures wreaking havoc in Southern Indiana
- Anderson police investigate report of woman stabbed
- Mother testifies toddler did not have injuries the night before his death