n Anderson police arrested Douglas B. Cunningham, 1615 Main St. Apt. 3, Anderson, around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at the corner of 15th and Main streets on suspicion of intimidation, a Class D felony. Bond is $5,000.
n Anderson police arrested Douglas N. White Jr., 1415 W. 14th St., Anderson, around 2 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of East Eighth Street on suspicion of public intoxication, a Class B misdemeanor, and theft, a Class D felony. Bond is $5,000.
n Anderson police arrested Roy R. Summers, 1502 Home Ave., Anderson, around 10 a.m. Wednesday at the corner of 22nd and Dewey streets on suspicion of being wanted on a warrant for contempt of court, a Class D felony. Bond is $5,000.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Two killed, two others seriously hurt in crash near Perkinsville
- Homeless encampments along White River baffle advocates for the residents, nature
- Anderson woman dies from injuries after being struck by car
- Homeowner has until Oct. 25 to clean up Anderson property
- Interstate Warehousing planning $30 million investment in Anderson
- Study recommends Madison County build 450-bed jail
- Lawsuits: Inmates forced into cells flooded with sewage, smeared with feces
- Jail Log: Oct. 16
- Chesterfield man dies of injuries 2 weeks after motorcycle crash
- Jail Log: Oct. 12