As featured on
A group of women held a walk through a neighborhood near Triumph Church on Henry Street in Anderson on Saturday. About 50 people turned out to pray, remember their loved ones and renew calls for an end to gun violence in the city.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Adult mother, daughter arrested; DCS takes 11-month-old child
- Delaware County woman killed in I-69 accident
- Good's Candy Shop sold to Missouri company
- Man remains in critical condition following fatal car accident
- Last person charged in 2018 double homicide pleads guilty
- Funeral director accused of being 'unfit to practice'
- Jail Log: Sept. 15
- Police: Man accused of breaking into home to attack family with a hammer
- Mother guilty of neglect resulting in death
- Jail Log: Sept. 11