It will be another chilly start with morning temperatures near 20 degrees. Skies will be partly cloudy and highs today will be near 40 degrees. Clouds will increase on Friday with highs again near 40. The bigger story for Friday is the chance for snow late in the day. Right now, the snow is forecast to start Friday afternoon. Early snowfall potential is around an inch. The snowfall potential numbers could change between now and Friday afternoon. A few snow showers will linger over the weekend, too.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Kelly Hawes column: Sorting the crazies from the experts
- UPDATE: Boy transported to hospital after being found in ditch
- New IU point guard Johnson eager to play with TJD
- IOSHA cites Anderson company after man's death
- Police: Mother charged with neglect after 2-year-old overdoses on THC
- Frankton man injured in car accident
- UPDATE: Officials say boy has been found safe
- Police investigate gunfire near Raible Avenue
- Elwood man sentenced to 36 years for sex crimes involving 3-year-old
- Missing 3-year-old rescued by volunteer firefighter