Should the U.S. government close down the facility at Guantanamo Bay, which houses terrorist suspects?
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Security camera films man accused of trying to have sex with teen
- Police: Anderson woman's alcohol level higher than 0.2 after hitting motorcycle
- Owner of Mounds Mall in Anderson hopes to open by 2023
- 80-year-old doctor has cared for generations of Anderson families
- Markleville man dies in house fire
- Child hit, killed by vehicle identified; no charges against driver
- Elwood man who died in White River mourned
- Beer, wine lovers kick off summer at Anderson on Tap
- Anderson hires 11 new firefighters
- Local residents rattled by earthquake tremors